CLICK ABOVE IMAGE TO VIEW VIDEO
- Coach and athlete begin standing an arms length + ball diameter away from each other.
- The athlete stands with feet spread approximately hip distance apart.
- The coach initiates the movement by throwing the ball toward the hands of the outstretched arms of the athlete on one side.
- The athlete catches the ball at chest height with extended arms, rotates in a horizontal plane, wraps the ball around the head, then releases the ball on the opposite side towards the coach’s chest.
- Allowing the athlete to follow through, the coach tosses the ball back into the athlete’s hands on the same side for the athlete to repeat in the opposite direction.
- May also be performed against a smooth, reinforced wall.