Dynamax Medicine Ball Foundations Online Course
The Dynamax Medicine Ball Foundations course is designed to instruct strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals on how to integrate Dynamax movement-based medicine ball training into their fitness programming for everyone from youth, to the active aging, and professional athletes.
Available Course Credits
.3 CEUs NSCA/NASM/ACE
- Distinguish the difference between Dynamax movement-based medicine ball training and traditional medicine ball training.
- Learn Dynamax Medicine Ball Cornerstone exercises and their iterations that train patterns including rotation and locomotion.
- Comprehend how to select, program, and coach integrating the Dynamax Medicine Ball.
- Recognize how to identify sport specific movement patterns and how to create programming based on these movement assessments and the 10 Physical Skills.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.