Continuing Education Workshops
Dynamax Medicine Ball continuing education courses will introduce you to high-velocity medicine ball training for individuals, groups, and athletes. Discover how the Dynamax Medicine Ball is used to train the ten general physical skills and learn revolutionary programming that focuses on movement integration and the summation of force.
Why Dynamax Education?
Learn the fundamentals of Dynamax Medicine Ball training and bring the techniques and programs used by professional coaches and athletes to your clients. We developed our CEU approved courses (NASM/ACE/NSCA) through 25 years of practical application by NCAA and professional sports franchises.
Dynamax Coach Course
5 hour course – .5/5 CEC Approved: ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSMYou will learn:
- The history and benefits of Dynamax Medicine Ball training
- 30 different exercises that range from general fitness to more sport specific
- 5 different programming formats to improve athletic performance
- How to integrate Dynamax Medicine Ball exercises to target and develop the ten general physical skills
- Unique programming options with cueing and coaching techniques to develop controlled speed and power
- Heavy ball application
- Locomotion exercises that focus on footwork, finesse, and finish
- How to assess sport specific movement patterns to apply the appropriate medicine ball exercises
Held by: Jeremy Shore https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyshore/
Date: Feb 10th, 2018 1-5pm CST
Location: D1 Nation Sports 96 Market St, Georgetown, TX 78626
Contact: Sammy Ramos 512.851.6290 email@example.com
$99 if registered by January 1st, 2018
$150 if registered by January 15th, 2018